English Language Program in Philippines
The Philippines is a country in Southeast Asia and an archipelago made up of more than 7,000 islands.
Flying Chalks partners with a top language academy in Cebu, Philippines for its English Language Program that aims to help non-native speakers improve their English language proficiency through intensive lessons and personal coaching!
- Classes are held on every weekday; from 8am to 5pm
- Mix of 1:1 coaching, small group and big group classes
- Global learning environment with students coming from Japan, South Korea, Russia, China, Thailand and many more
- Customized courses are available for students taking IELTS and TOEIC
This program is best suited for students who:
- Require IELTS or TOEIC certification to get into their desired universities
- Want to improve their English language proficiency in the shortest amount of time and do not mind the intensive schedule and strict regulations
- Seek a low-cost destination where tuition fees are highly affordable and cost of living is low
- Prefers 1:1 coaching and small group classes
Note: Students aged 17 years and below are required to be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.